Health and Safety
- A P2P transportation is provided upon arrival in Puerto Princesa City. No stops or shopping will be allowed (For Tubbataha only). *Other routes are subject to LGU COVID-19 restrictions.
- All guests are required to wear face mask.
- Temperature of guests will be checked prior to embarkation.
- Mandatory for all to submit to a foot disinfection protocol as well as hand sanitation procedure prior boarding.
- Social distancing is strictly implemented.
- Luggages will be sanitized prior to loading and will be sent directly to guest’s cabin.
- Guests must fill out the DOH Health Declaration Questionnaire. Digital questionnaire is available by downloading the StaySafe App https://www.staysafe.ph/ and guests may scan the ship’s QR Code. The app is downloadable in App Store and Google Play.
- DFC will provide a thorough boat briefing that includes the added Covid-19 protocols.
- A group system for gearing up will be applied to achieve the required distance per person.
- All guests are required to wear face mask on the dive boats and common areas.
- Social distancing will be strictly implemented on the dive boats and common areas.
- We encourage guests to bring your own water bottle, snorkeling set and regulator mouthpiece (for those renting).
- Frequent hand washing and use of alcohol sprays or hand sanitizers are recommended.
- Sanitation of equipment post dive (please secure your 2nd stage Regulator in pockets or bags when not in use).
- Buffet meals will be served by staff.
- Dive gear will be properly disinfected.
- Cleaning and sanitation procedures for all guest cabins, common areas, kitchen, dining areas, dive deck are being implemented on the boat to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
- Should we identify a suspected case, a boat quarantine protocol will be implemented. (Isolation room is available)
NOTE: Please be advised that rules and regulations are based on the issuances made by Local Government Unit (LGU) and Inter Agency Task Force (IATF) that is in charge of the COVID – 19 pandemic situation in the Philippines.