Nature Escape Coron
NATURE ESCAPE - CORON
Explore awesome marine sanctuaries and idyllic secluded islands like never before – away from the busy crowds. From the surface or deeper depths, experience nature at its finest.
Our exclusive and unique itinerary takes us around Apo Reef, Calumbuyan Reef and the stunning Siete Pecados. Trust us, the picturesque and panoramic views, never get old. You’ll want to add this to your bucket-list!
Join us on our next voyage!
Starting at US$ 1,200 nett per person.
Check the rates and schedules.
SOAK IT IN
Just want to lounge and enjoy nature’s beauty? Sit back and relax – we’ve taken care of everything. Our Beach Club Pop-up is complete with beach beds & huts, beverage service, pass around snacks, and more.
If you’re looking to further connect with nature on this journey to calm the mind and soul, a schedule of yoga and meditation programs will be available on-board. Namaste.
FUN FACT: Apo Reef is regarded as one of the very best snorkeling and diving spots in the Philippines.
- Embark at Bauan Port starting at 11:30AM.
- Welcome Lunch served on board, followed by a boat briefing at 3 PM.
- Delight in a bountiful Welcome Dinner spread.
APO REEF Natural PARK
- The Apo Reef Natural Park is located west of Mindoro Island. The main island of the Apo atoll, Apo Island, is a cosy little place with a lovely beach.
- Lunch will be served beach side beneath the shade of lush vegetation
- Snorkelling along the shore is excellent, and divers are in for some exciting dives in the crystal clear water. Visibility of up to 50 metres is not uncommon. There is a good chance of seeing sharks, barracudas and turtles. There is a lagoon to explore as well as a light house to climb to see 360 views of the surrounding seas.
CULION AND CALUMBUYAN ISLAND
- After breakfast you can visit Culion, a lovely little town, famous for its historic hospital, one of the last places in Asia where they took care of leprosy patients until the 1960s. Accompanied by our guide, you can visit the hospital, the leprosy museum and the well-preserved Catholic church.
- After lunch on board, we will visit Calumbuyan Island – a snorkelers paradise full of corals and fish. There is a lovely beach with plenty of shade for those in need of a break from the tropical sun. Kayak along the shoreline and watch out for the Dugongs that graze the seabed.
- We’ve got a treat for you! Enjoy an entertaining BBQ dinner on the island.
CORON BAY, KAYANGAN LAKE, SIETE PECADOS
- We recommend that you get up early this morning, so as not to miss the spectacular approach to Coron Bay. After breakfast we go ashore and head for Kayangan Lake. At the sides of the lagoon you will be able to see peaks of limestone, an extension of what can be seen above water. After lunch and a short nap, we will be visiting Siete Pecados, a marine reserve with a wide variety of fish and corals. Scientists recently discovered 2 new coral species here.
- On your last night, we’ve got something special. A lovely buffet dinner by the hot springs. And Farewell Cocktails on board for those last few moments to remember