Nature Escape Coron
NATURE ESCAPE - CORON
Discover stunning marine sanctuaries and unspoiled islands. By escaping the crowds, you’ll be able to appreciate the beauty around you even more and experience nature at its best. Our unique and exclusive itinerary takes us around Apo Reef, Calumbuyan Reef, and the picturesque Siete Pecados. The gorgeous panoramic views are like no other and the experience will always be etched in your memory.
Join us on our next voyage!
Starting at US$ 1,200 nett per person.
Check the rates and schedules.
SOAK IT IN
Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature as you sit back and relax. We’ll take care of everything you need from beach beds and huts to snacks and drinks. We’ll pamper you at our Beach Club Pop-up.
Our supplementary Wellness Program brings you closer to nature and helps you attain a calm state of body, mind, and spirit. Check out the schedule of our yoga and meditation programs on-board. Namaste.
FUN FACT: Apo Reef is regarded as one of the very best snorkeling and diving spots in the Philippines.
- Embark at Bauan Port starting at 11:30AM.
- Welcome Lunch served on board, followed by a boat briefing at 3 PM.
- Delight in a bountiful Welcome Dinner spread.
APO REEF Natural PARK
- The Apo Reef Natural Park is located west of Mindoro Island. The main island of the Apo atoll, Apo Island, is a cosy little place with a lovely beach.
- Lunch will be served beach side beneath the shade of lush vegetation
- Snorkelling along the shore is excellent, and divers are in for some exciting dives in the crystal clear water. Visibility of up to 50 metres is not uncommon. There is a good chance of seeing sharks, barracudas and turtles. There is a lagoon to explore as well as a light house to climb to see 360 views of the surrounding seas.
CULION AND CALUMBUYAN ISLAND
- After breakfast you can visit Culion, a lovely little town, famous for its historic hospital, one of the last places in Asia where they took care of leprosy patients until the 1960s. Accompanied by our guide, you can visit the hospital, the leprosy museum and the well-preserved Catholic church.
- After lunch on board, we will visit Calumbuyan Island – a snorkelers paradise full of corals and fish. There is a lovely beach with plenty of shade for those in need of a break from the tropical sun. Kayak along the shoreline and watch out for the Dugongs that graze the seabed.
- We’ve got a treat for you! Enjoy an entertaining BBQ dinner on the island.
CORON BAY, KAYANGAN LAKE, SIETE PECADOS
- We recommend that you get up early this morning, so as not to miss the spectacular approach to Coron Bay. After breakfast we go ashore and head for Kayangan Lake. At the sides of the lagoon you will be able to see peaks of limestone, an extension of what can be seen above water. After lunch and a short nap, we will be visiting Siete Pecados, a marine reserve with a wide variety of fish and corals. Scientists recently discovered 2 new coral species here.
- On your last night, we’ve got something special. A lovely buffet dinner by the hot springs. And Farewell Cocktails on board for those last few moments to remember