NATURE ESCAPE CEBU
NATURE ESCAPE - CEBU
Explore awesome marine sanctuaries and idyllic secluded islands like never before – away from the busy crowds. From the surface or deeper depths, experience nature at its finest.
Our exclusive and unique itinerary takes us around Apo Reef, Calumbuyan Reef and the stunning Siete Pecados. Trust us, the picturesque and panoramic views, never get old. You’ll want to add this to your bucket-list!
Join us on our next voyage!
Starting at US$ 1,200 nett per person.
Check rates and schedules.
If you’re looking to further connect with nature on this journey to calm the mind and soul, a schedule of yoga and meditation programs will be available on-board. Namaste.
SOAK IT IN
Just want to lounge and enjoy nature’s beauty? Sit back and relax –we’ve taken care of everything. Our Beach Club Pop-up is complete with beach beds & huts, beverage service, pass around snacks, and more.
FUN FACT: Apo Island is one of the best places in the country to see marine turtles.
- Embark at Cebu Yacht Club, Mactan starting at 11:30AM.
- Welcome Lunch served on board, followed by a boat briefing at 3 PM.
- Delight in a bountiful Welcome Dinner spread.
OSLOB – SUMILON
- Breakfast will be served at 7 am
- After breakfast, divers and snorkelers will be able to wonder at the majestic sight of the biggest fish in the Sea – the whale sharks. The majestic and gentle whale sharks have provided the residents a sustainable means of livelihood by providing income as guides, boat men and other jobs and businesses.
- In the afternoon, we transfer to Sumilon island where guests can snorkel its shallow and beautiful reefs.
We’ve got a treat for you! Enjoy an entertaining BBQ dinner on the island.
On your last night, our Farewell Cocktails and Dinner will give you one last moment to remember.