Apo Reef- Coron 2022-2023
M/Y DISCOVERY PALAWAN
|#||Trip Schedule||Duration||Available Space||Lower Deck||Upper Deck|
|2||25 FEB – 03 MAR 2023||7D6N||38||30||8|
Minimum of 16 guests | Maximum 32 divers or Maximum 38 non-divers
Apo Reef – Coron 7Days/6Nights
Vessel: M/Y Discovery Palawan
Minimum 16 – Maximum 32 Divers
Standard Cabin (13) – 10 Twin, 1 Family, 2 Queen
Upper Deck Cabin (4) = 2 Twin, 2 Double
February 25 – March 03, 2023
|Cabin||Occupancy||Cruise Only||Cruise and Dive Package|
|Lower Deck Cabin||Double Occupancy||$2,178.00||$2,418.00||View Cabin Details|
|Lower Deck Cabin||Single Occupancy||$3,268.00||$3,628.00||View Cabin Details|
|Upper Deck Cabin||Double Occupancy||$2,458.00||$2,730.00||View Cabin Details|
|Upper Deck Cabin||Single Occupancy||$3,688.00||$4,098.00||View Cabin Details|
Plus Park Fee of USD135.00 per person
Plus Fuel Surcharge of USD100.00 per person
Price per person (in US Dollar)
**Please contact us if you need equipment rental, nitrox, add-on dives or if would like to book your PADI Courses. See prices here.
**View our Booking Policies here.
**Cancellations made due to COVID – 19 related travel advisories or restrictions are rebookable but not refundable.
**RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Welcome drink
- Tea, coffee, purified drinking water and juice
- 6 nights air-conditioned accommodation with private toilet and shower
- Full board meals (buffet) for the whole cruise (Meal service starts with dinner on the first day; Ends with breakfast on the last day)
- 4 dives per day (except on the last day in Tubbataha) with tanks, weights, boat and services of a dive professional
- Cruise only Package: includes various activities such as island hopping, snorkeling and other activities mentioned in the itinerary (weather permitting)
- Cruise & Dive Package: includes 14 dives with tanks, weights, boat and services of a Dive Professional.
- Rental of snorkel and dive gear
- Soda and alcoholic / bar beverages
- Dive accident insurance (mandatory)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Flight Ticket, Hotel
- Dives (for Cruise only package)
- Park Fee and Fuel Surcharge(must be prepaid)
- Transfers to/from the boat
Day 01 – Embarkation in Bauan Port, Batangas between 1 – 3pm
Day 02 – Apo Reef Natural Park (3 dives)
Day 03 – Barracuda Lake, Twin Peaks, Siete Pecados (7 islands), Maquinit Hotspring, Kayangan Lake (3 dives)
Day 04 – Sangat & Culion Islands (3 dives)
Day 05 – Calumbuyan & North Cay Islands (3 dives)
Day 06 – Club Paradise, Dimakya Island (2 dives)
Day 07 – Disembarkation in Bauan Port, Batangas approximately 11am – 12nn
- Book a flight to Manila (MNL) on your account.
- Embarkation time in Bauan Port, Batangas is between 1 – 3pm.
- Transfer from Manila Airport to Bauan Port on extra cost (inquire with us). Travel time from airport to port is approximately 2.5 hrs. If you will be using your own transfer, the port entrance fee will be on your own account. The driver should bring the vehicle’s Official Receipt and Registration Certificate as required by port.
(Note: Bauan Port, Batangas is different from Batangas International Container Port).
- Disembarkation time in Bauan Port, Batangas is approximately 11am – 12nn.
*Discovery Fleet will make best efforts to follow the established itineraries but reserves the right to change it due to sea conditions, weather and safety considerations during the actual voyage.
- Dive accident insurance details are required and must be submitted prior departure, otherwise the guest will be denied for boarding.
- Divers must present their Certification Card and Log Book for our Dive Professionals to verify.
- Each guest must fill out an entry permit application form and waiver provided by DFC.
- We recommend to follow DAN and PADI guidelines for flying after diving. A minimum 18 hrs for multiple dive over multiple days but longer is always better and safer for you. If any dive you went deco we recommend a full 24 hrs or longer for your safety.
- Corkage Fee is USD20 per bottle and a dollar per can of beer.
- Satellite Phone Charges: Phone call is USD10.00 for the first 2mins. & USD5.00 for every minutes after. USD3.00 per txt message (of 180 characters)
- In our efforts to help the environment, we do not sell/provide plastic water bottles onboard our ships. We encourage you to pack a reusable water bottle to use on your voyage. We do have available water bottles for purchase.
- Please bring your reef – friendly sunscreens to keep the reef safe while protecting you from the sun.
- Rate are subjected to change without prior notice.
Bauan Port Address: PPA Bauan Marasigan St. Aplaya, Bauan, Batangas
Embarkation time in Bauan Port, Batangas is between 2-4pm.
You will be checked in upon arrival, given forms/disclaimers to fill out and shown to your room.
Disembarkation in Bauan Port, Batangas is between 11am – 12nn. (Dependent on sea and weather condition).
A valid passport is required. Visas are not required for tourists who will stay no longer than 21 days provided that they have an onward or return journey tickets and do not belong to restricted nationality. For long staying guests, visas are required, you can apply at the nearest Philippine consulate in your country of origin.
The Philippines is a tropical country with an average temperature of 32°C (80°F). March to June is hot and dry (36°C); rains and typhoons abound from July to October; November to February is pleasantly cool ( around 23°C) and dry. In mountainous regions, temperatures dip to about 15°C.