APO REEF - CORON - 2020
M/Y DISCOVERY PALAWAN
Plus Park Fee of USD135.00 per person
Plus Fuel Surcharge of USD100.00 per person
*Please contact us if you need equipment rental, nitrox and dives, or check add-ons on the booking page.
- Day 01 – Embarkation in Bauan Port, Batangas between 1 – 3pm
- Day 02 – Apo Reef (3 Dives)
- Day 03 – Barracuda Lake, Twin Peaks, Siete Pecados (7 islands), Maquinit Hotspring, Kayangan Lake (3 dives)
- Day 04 –Sangat & Culion Islands (3 Dives)
- Day 05 – Calambuyan & North Cay Islands (3 Dives)
- Day 06 – Club Paradise, Dimakya Island (2 Dives)
- Day 07 – Disembarkation in Bauan Port, Batangas approximately 11am – 12nn
*Discovery Fleet will make best efforts to follow the established itineraries but reserves the right to change it due to sea conditions, weather and safety considerations during the actual voyage.
- Dive accident insurance details are required and must be submitted prior departure, otherwise the guest will be denied for boarding.
- Divers must present their Certification Card/Log Book for our Dive Professionals to verify.
- Each guest must fill out an entry permit application form and waiver provided by DFC.
- Corkage Fee is USD20 per bottle and a dollar per can of beer.
- Satellite Phone Charges: Phone call is USD10.00 for the first 2 mins. & USD5.00 for every minutes after. USD3.00 per txt message (of 180 characters)
- In our efforts to help the environment, we do not sell/provide plastic water bottles onboard our ships. We encourage you to pack a reusable water bottle to use on your voyage. We do have available water bottles to lend or purchase.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.