M/Y DISCOVERY PALAWAN
Plus Marine and Environmental Fee of USD100.00 per person
Plus Fuel Surcharge of USD100.00 per person
**Super Peak Date: With additional USD 100/person
- 26 DEC 2020 – 01 JAN 2021
- Dive and Travel insurance details are required and must be submitted prior departure, otherwise the guest will be denied for boarding.
- Divers must present their Certification Card/Log Book for our Dive Professionals to verify.
- Each guest must fill out and handwritten sign the guest information sheet provided by DFC.
- Corkage Fee is USD20 per bottle and a dollar per can of beer.
- All passengers, regardless of age must prepay all fees (marine & environmental, entrance fees, park fees, permits)
- Guest information sheet must be completed and submitted at least 2 months prior departure.
- Satellite Phone Charges: Phone call is USD10.00 for the first 2 mins. & USD5.00 for every minutes after. USD3.00 per txt message (of 180 characters)
- In our efforts to help the environment, we do not sell/provide plastic water bottles onboard our ships. We encourage you to pack a reusable water bottle to use on your voyage. We do have available water bottles to lend or purchase.
- Schedule is subject to change without prior notice and dependent on sea and weather conditions.
- Day 01 –Embarkation in Cebu Yacht Club between 2 – 4pm
- Day 02 –Kalanggaman
- Day 03 –Monad Shoal / Malapascua / Gato
- Day 04 –Pescador Island & Moal Boal
- Day 05 – Oslob & Sumilon
- Day 06 – Cabilao Island
- Day 07 – Disembarkation in Cebu Yacht Club between 8 – 10am