Cebu - Malapascua - visayas 2023
M/Y DISCOVERY PALAWAN
|#||Trip Schedule||Duration||Available Space||Lower Deck||Upper Deck|
|1||22 – 28 DEC 2023* (super peak)||7D6N||38||30||8|
Minimum of 16 guests | Maximum 32 divers or Maximum 38 non-divers. With super peak date surcharge of USD100*
Cebu – Malapascua – Visayas 7Days/6Nights
Vessel: M/Y Discovery Palawan
Travel Period: December 2023
Minimum 16 – Maximum 32 Divers or 38 Non – Divers
Lower Cabin (13) – 10 Twin, 1 Family, 2 Queen
Upper Deck Cabin (4) = 2 Twin, 2 Double
|Cabin||Occupancy||Cruise Only||Cruise and Dive Package|
|Lower Deck Cabin||Double Occupancy||$2,178.00||$2,418.00||View Cabin Details|
|Lower Deck Cabin||Single Occupancy||$3,268.00||$ 3,628.00||View Cabin Details|
|Upper Deck Cabin||Double Occupancy||$2,458.00||$2,730.00||View Cabin Details|
|Upper Deck Cabin||Single Occupancy||$3,688.00||$4,098.00||View Cabin Details|
Plus Park Fee of USD120.00 per person
Plus Fuel Surcharge of USD100.00 per person
Plus Super Peak Date surcharge: USD100.00 per person
Price per person (in US Dollar)
**Please contact us if you need equipment rental, nitrox, add-on dives or if would like to book your PADI Courses. See prices here.
**View our Booking Policies here.
**Cancellations made due to COVID – 19 related travel advisories or restrictions are rebookable but not refundable.
**RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Welcome drink
- Tea, coffee, purified drinking water and juice
- 6 nights air-conditioned accommodation with private toilet and shower
- Full board meals (buffet) for the whole cruise (Meal service starts with dinner on the first day; Ends with breakfast on the last day)
- Cruise only package: includes various activities such as island hopping, snorkeling and other activities mentioned in the itinerary (weather permitting)
- Cruise & Dive Package: includes 15 dives with tanks, weights, boat and services of a Dive Professional.
- Free roundtrip transfers (Mactan Airport – Cebu Yacht Club – Mactan Airport)
- Rental of snorkel and dive gear
- Soda and alcoholic / bar beverages
- Dive accident insurance (mandatory)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Flight Ticket, Hotel
- Dives (for Cruise only package)
- Park Fee and Fuel Surcharge (must be prepaid)
Day 01 – Embarkation in Cebu Yacht Club between 2 – 4pm
Day 02 – Kalanggaman (3 dives)
Day 03 – Monad Shoal/Malapascua/Gato (3 dives)
Day 04 – Pescador Island & Moal Boal (3 dives)
Day 05 – Oslob – Sumilon (3 dives)
Day 06 – Cabilao Island (3 dives)
Day 07 – Disembarkation in Cebu Yacht Club between 8 – 10am
- Book a flight to Mactan – Cebu International Airport (CEB) on your account. Embarkation time at Cebu Yacht Club is between 2 – 4pm.
- Upon arrival at the airport, kindly proceed to the arrival exit and look for our staff holding a Discovery Fleet banner.
- Free transfer is included in your package (Mactan Airport – Cebu Yacht Club – Mactan Airport). Please provide us with your complete flight details in advance so we can arrange this for you.
- Disembarkation time is after breakfast, between 8am – 10am.
- Please provide us with your return flight in advance so we can arrange your free transfer to Mactan Airport.
*Discovery Fleet will make best efforts to follow the established itineraries but reserves the right to change it due to sea conditions, weather and safety considerations during the actual voyage.
- Dive accident insurance details are required and must be submitted prior departure, otherwise the guest will be denied for boarding.
- Divers must present their Certification Card and Log Book for our Dive Professionals to verify.
- Each guest must fill out an entry permit application form and waiver provided by DFC.
- We recommend to follow DAN and PADI guidelines for flying after diving. A minimum 18 hrs for multiple dive over multiple days but longer is always better and safer for you. If any dive you went deco we recommend a full 24 hrs or longer for your safety.
- Corkage Fee is USD20 per bottle and a dollar per can of beer.
- Satellite Phone Charges: Phone call is USD10.00 for the first 2mins. & USD5.00 for every minutes after. USD3.00 per txt message (of 180 characters)
- In our efforts to help the environment, we do not sell/provide plastic water bottles onboard our ships. We encourage you to pack a reusable water bottle to use on your voyage. We do have available water bottles for purchase.
- Please bring your reef – friendly sunscreens to keep the reef safe while protecting you from the sun.
- Rate are subjected to change without prior notice.
The ship will leave from the Cebu Yacht Club.
Cebu Yacht Club Address: Brgy. Ibo, F Martir St. Lapu – Lapu City Cebu
Embarkation time in Cebu Yacht Club is between 2-4pm.
You will be checked in upon arrival, given forms/disclaimers to fill out and shown to your room.
Disembarkation in Cebu Yacht Club is between 8 – 10am. (Dependent on sea and weather condition).
We provide FREE transfers from Mactan Airport to the ship.
We can also provide FREE transfers from your hotel (as long as within 10km from Cebu Yacht Club) to the ship.
Please arrange this with us in advance.
Guests can do maximum of 3 Dives per day except on the last day
A valid passport is required. Visas are not required for tourists who will stay no longer than 21 days provided that they have an onward or return journey tickets and do not belong to restricted nationality. For long staying guests, visas are required, you can apply at the nearest Philippine consulate in your country of origin.
The Philippines is a tropical country with an average temperature of 32°C (80°F). March to June is hot and dry (36°C); rains and typhoons abound from July to October; November to February is pleasantly cool ( around 23°C) and dry. In mountainous regions, temperatures dip to about 15°C.
Yes, all of our dives are conducted in small groups from tender boats ensuring quick entry and exit from the water.
A 3mm full or shorty suit is more than adequate.
Yes we have gear for rent. You may refer to this link for the prices https://discoveryfleet.com/coursesequipment-rentals.
Yes. $10 for the first two mins
$5 for every succeeding min or a fraction thereof.
The nearest Recompression chamber is in Mandaue City, Cebu.
Guests normally give between 10-20% of the package price. Tip envelopes will be provided on the last day with a comment sheet. Please drop these in the tip box at the reception counter.