TUBBATAHA - 2023
M/Y DISCOVERY PALAWAN
|M/Y DISCOVERY PALAWAN|
|#||TRIP SCHEDULE||DURATION||AVAILABLE SPACE|
|1||16 – 22 MAR 2023||7D6N||32|
|2||23 – 29 MAR 2023||7D6N||32|
|3||30 MAR – 05 APR 2023||7D6N||32|
|4||06 – 12 APR 2023*||7D6N||32|
|5||13 – 19 APR 2023||7D6N||32|
|6||20 – 26 APR 2023||7D6N||32|
|7||27 APR – 03 MAY 2023||7D6N||32|
|8||04 – 10 MAY 2023||7D6N||22|
|9||11 – 17 MAY 2023||7D6N||32|
|10||18 – 24 MAY 2023||7D6N||32|
|11||25 MAY – 31 JUN 2023||7D6N||32|
|12||01 – 07 JUN 2023||7D6N||32|
|13||08 – 14 JUN 2023||7D6N||32|
|14||15 – 21 JUN 2023||7D6N||32|
Minimum of 16 guests | Maximum 32 divers. With super peak date surcharge of USD100 *
PUBLISHED RATES: Tubbataha Regular 7Days/6Nights
Price per person (in US Dollar) As of 29Apr2021
Mar – June 2023
M/Y Discovery Palawan
(min. 16 / max. 32 divers) = 17 cabins
Standard Cabin (13) = 11 twin, 2 queen
Upper Deck Cabin (4) = 2 twin, 2 double
Lower Deck Cabin
Upper Deck Cabin
Plus Park Fee of USD 105.00 per person
**Super Peak Date: With additional USD 100/person: 14 – 20 APR 2022 (DP)
*Please contact us if you need equipment rental, nitrox and dives, or check add-ons on the booking page.
- Day 01 – Embarkation in Puerto Princesa Port, between 2 – 4pm
- Day 02 – 4 dives in TRNP (Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park) (no night dive)
- Day 03 – 4 dives in TRNP (no night dive)
- Day 04 – 4 dives in TRNP (no night dive)
- Day 05 – 4 dives in TRNP (no night dive)
- Day 06 – 3 dives in TRNP and Jessie Beazley (no night dive)
- Day 07 – Disembarkation in Puerto Princesa Port after breakfast, 8am onwards
*Discovery Fleet will make best efforts to follow the established itineraries but reserves the right to change it due to sea conditions, weather and safety considerations during the actual voyage.
- Divers must have at least 50 logged dives due to safety reasons. No refund will be given and will be banned from diving if DFC finds out that the guest has less than the required logged dives.
- Dive accident insurance details are required and must be submitted prior departure, otherwise the guest will be denied for boarding.
- Divers must present their Certification Card/Log Book for our Dive Professionals to verify.
- Each guest must fill out an entry permit application form and waiver provided by DFC.
- Corkage Fee is USD20 per bottle and a dollar per can of beer.
- Satellite Phone Charges: Phone call is USD10.00 for the first 2mins. & USD5.00 for every minutes after. USD3.00 per txt message (of 180 characters)
- In our efforts to help the environment, we do not sell/provide plastic water bottles onboard our ships. We encourage you to pack a reusable water bottle
to use on your voyage. We do have available water bottles for purchase.
- Please bring your reef – friendly sunscreens to keep the reef safe while protecting you from the sun.
- Rate are subjected to change without prior notice.