TUBBATAHA - 2020
M/Y DISCOVERY PALAWAN
Plus Park Fee of USD 105.00 per person
Plus Fuel Surcharge of USD100.00 per person
**Super Peak Date: With additional USD 100/person
- DP = 09 – 15 APR 2020 / 30 APR – 06 MAY 2020
- DA = 07 – 13 APR 2020 / 28 APR – 04 MAY 2020
- Day 01 – Embarkation in Puerto Princesa Port, between 2 – 4pm
- Day 02 – 4 dives in TRNP (Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park) (no night dive)
- Day 03 – 4 dives in TRNP (no night dive)
- Day 04 – 4 dives in TRNP (no night dive)
- Day 05 – 4 dives in TRNP (no night dive)
- Day 06 – 3 dives in TRNP and Jessie Beazley (no night dive)
- Day 07 – Disembarkation in Puerto Princesa Port after breakfast, 8am onwards
*Discovery Fleet will make best efforts to follow the established itineraries but reserves the right to change it due to sea conditions, weather and
safety considerations during the actual voyage.
- Divers must have at least 50 logged dives due to safety reasons. No refund will be given and will be banned from diving if DFC finds out that the guest has less than the required logged dives.
- Dive accident insurance details are required and must be submitted prior departure, otherwise the guest will be denied for boarding.
- Divers must present their Certification Card/Log Book for our Dive Professionals to verify.
- Each guest must fill out an entry permit application form and waiver provided by DFC.
- Corkage Fee is USD20 per bottle and a dollar per can of beer.
- Satellite Phone Charges: Phone call is USD10.00 for the first 2mins. & USD5.00 for every minutes after. USD3.00 per txt message (of 180 characters)
- In our efforts to help the environment, we do not sell/provide plastic water bottles onboard our ships. We encourage you to pack a reusable water bottle to use on your voyage. We do have available water bottles to lend or purchase.
- Rate are subjected to change without prior notice.